Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rest day Ft. Davis, TX

The key word today was rest. I slept in until after 7:00 then went to the hotel restaurant for a light breakfast. After I ate I wondered down to the trailer to see if anyone was cleaning their bikes. Lois S and several others were going into town for a quick look. The shuttle was leaving so I decided to join them. Of course, I did not have my camera. Lois took several pictures for me but her flash driving is not working so she cannot transfer them to me yet. Hopes to have a new one in Kerrville.

Didn't do much in town but walk around. Was back at the hotel in a couple of hours. I then cleaned my bike and wondered around the hotel. I got these pictures of a herd of javalina on the grounds. I spent pretty much the rest of the day in my room, knitting and relaxing.






No comments: