Friday, September 15, 2006

Trying again

It has been ages since I posted and I have vowed to try to be more regular.

My knitting has been going well. I completed a wonder alpaca afghan for my mother for Christmas. (yes I did say I have actually finished a Christmas present) My 83 year old mother is very frail and has complained that the one my grandmother crochet is to heavy for her. I am very excited about this one. I will post a pic soon.

I am finishing up the fronts for sweater jackets for my two grandsons. The backs and sleeves are complete.

Madli's shawl is coming along slowly. Since it is for me I have chosen to set it aside and work on Christmas gifts. I have decided I want to knit Icarus but have promised myself that I will not start it until I complete Madli. More motivation to get knitting.

No comments: