Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday activity

I spent most of yesterday trying to log in to my my blog. I was switched from blogger to the new Google account. I just could not get in. Today I download Foxfire as my Internet browser and got in right away. Who knew?

I went to the gym early this morning and worked out with my trainer. When I say early I mean about 5:30. I meet her at 6:00 so I try to get a little something done in the way of a warm up. Today I used the rowing machine.

I have a 2 and a half hour ride today so I am going to head out soon. We are expecting a high of 85 today in Tucson. It is too early to be this hot already.

I will publish some photos later today.

1 comment:

Jackie Marchand said...

To read more about the WomanTours Southern Tier tour, scroll down to the bottom of this page:
http://www.womantours.com/
wt.southerntier_testimonials.html